songs with ukeleles


hat: Forever21
under-tunic: New York&Co
slightly worn top: Urban Behavior
leggings, flats: Charlotte Russe
sunglasses: Windsor

Spent much of Sunday at Earthstock, an environmentalist fair at a local community college, with Laura and Jenny Wren. Managed to get sunburned on my feet. My FEET, of all places. Guess this is the "base burn" part of the season for the fair-skinned. Sun damage otherwise, I also managed to have a pretty decent time browsing the booths, snacking, and simply soaking in the sounds of drumbeats, chatter, and music. 

(Well, tried to soak in the music. Like all fair entertainment around here, it probably could have used a dose of the now to break things up. At one point, I almost wished I could have back the seriously overplayed radio songs my boyfriend so aptly describes as "guy with a ukelele" music. 

Almost.)



See those lumbering giants in the background there? They're actually doing this:


I hear some students aren't so fond of this sculpture. No sympathy from me; there are inexplicable art pieces littering my alma mater's campus, too.



There was a depressing amount of beautiful things that I had to pass up on. These gourd purses are my aunt's creations.





In the end, I picked up this lovely little thing from the Inner Fae Creations booth. My love for costume jewelry, it knows no bounds.

Chicca  – (May 2, 2011 at 3:10 AM)  

WOW,amazing shots!!!Thanks for sharing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

The Cat Hag  – (May 2, 2011 at 8:09 PM)  

You look so sweet, love the hat and the gorgeous smile!

And are those feathery things to tie on the hair? They look perfect for a summer outfit. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Meesh  – (May 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM)  

Chicca: Thanks so much!

CH: Yep, those are definitely hair clips. :) My sister picked up a purple one, and it looks great with braids. ...I think I see a wardrobe raid in my future.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP