no saying do svi-dawn-iya


There is a reason why I haven't had any outfit pictures lately, and her name is Dawn.

Dawn is 5 years old, and has lived with us in relatively good health and happiness since she was a baby. Recently, she developed difficult dental problems and can no longer eat on her own, so she's getting hand-fed by syringe until her situation either improves or, which is often the unfortunate outcome with guinea pigs, deteriorates completely. I'm happy to hand-feed her for the rest of her life if necessary, but it is pretty time-consuming since she eats very slowly. Mostly I just end up reading my bloglist or messing around on Polyvore when I'm feeding her, but can't really do anything else.

Sometimes Dawn forgets that she can't eat like the others!

It's also been miserably rainy around here since Sunday (and looking like it's not going to stop for a few more days), so I might not have been able to take great shots, anyway. However, I'll be making time for a shoot soon. I just got this great top in from Ruche and I'm completely in love with it.

Cast Credits (left to right): The Dove, Fizzy, Dawn, Demi, Fred, Nissa

Camera Operator: my sister Laura

Jazzy E (Hivenn)  – (May 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM)  

But she's so cute. I hope the weather & dawn improves soon. x hivenn

Becky  – (May 22, 2011 at 10:11 PM)  

poor baby! i hope she gets better. they are all so cute.

www.playgroundlovevintage.blogspot.com

rachel  – (May 23, 2011 at 10:33 PM)  

are those all your babies? they are adorable. and poor little dawn. you are so sweet though, she is lucky. hope she gets better soon!

The Cat Hag  – (May 25, 2011 at 6:39 PM)  

OMG your guinea pigs are so cute!!!!!!!!!!

I love them all, they are uber adorable.

I hope Dawn gets well really soon. ♥♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP