chasing stormclouds

Grabbed this group of photos among scattered rainstorms today, with thunder rumbling overhead and the sky's color fluctuating between overcast and ominous. Laura and I kept having to duck for cover, and probably ended up with only a few minutes of shoot time total. It's funny how great (for photography) the lighting becomes in such crummy weather.

Even though I keep swearing I'll never buy another top with elastic shirring again, I did it again anyway. (Tell me I'm not the only one who has the elastic snap on me all the time. So many lovely summer tops, gone. And shirring really can't be fixed--at least not by me.) Hence this glorious thing from Ruche, which I'm sure I'll be wearing over and over again this summer, despite urgings from others to brighten things up. I am good and firmly stuck in some ill-timed moody color phase. Can't help myself.

Wardrobe:
tunic: New York & Co.
flats: Charlotte Russe
sunglasses: Windsor

Camera:
Laura

The Cat Hag  – (May 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM)  

I really like this look beautiful, you always look so classic and chic and superbly elegant!

I want your blue eyes, so gorgeous! ♥

Hope you had a good weekend, I am off to do some cooking now.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Mio Tamura  – (May 22, 2011 at 1:24 AM)  

thnx for visitin!and yes you should def. check the product out! I was so sceptical when I first started playing with the product, because it is literally oil!! but amazingly it does not grease up your hair (cause I have an oily complexion too)IN FACT it does the opposite, I believe it prevents your hair follicles from producing excess oil!
btw luv the look!
I'm ur newest follower xoxo hope you can follow me back too!
beautiechips.blogspot.com

Marija - Victima Perfecta  – (May 22, 2011 at 2:08 AM)  

This is so cute! :D I love the top :)))
You look great in this combination! Very elegant ;)
Following ;)

Christina  – (May 25, 2011 at 4:41 AM)  

cute outfit - love the red lips on you!

genevieve  – (May 27, 2011 at 7:53 PM)  

Loving the flowy top paired with a tunic, rather than shorts. Fresh and perfect for warm weather!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP