how does your garden grow


Very well, actually. I both love and hate gardening at this time of year, when most of the flowers start blooming, but will quickly fade, leaving the yard with nothing but tiger lilies throughout the summer. Even so, we're looking forward to doing a few garden parties once the flower beds are filled in a bit. I kind of want to do them themed--like, Sophia on the lanai or something similar. Little old ladies young. 

...my next outfit post may explain this desire. I hope.

The Cat Hag  – (May 6, 2011 at 1:43 AM)  

Meesh,

You have such green fingers!!

I believe if I ever tried gardening, I would kill all my plants in a week haha if they even lasted that long.

Garden parties sound so wonderful, especially if you have tea and pastries. ♥♥

Looking forward to your outfit post.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Meesh  – (May 7, 2011 at 12:15 AM)  

Thanks, CH, but I can't take the credit! I'm also one of those "black thumb of death" gardeners. I think we just got lucky this year with none of the baby trees dying over the winter. The rest of it is the brand-new stuff my sister just planted, or is so old that neither of us wants to mess with it...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP