a sobering look

While flipping through old pictures again for some more retro fashions, I figured out what the hair in yesterday's outfit actually looks like. Not Cindy Lou Who, not Harley Quinn...

Nope, it's me. As a toddler. Lordy.

I seem to have regressed.

Q  – (November 25, 2011 at 12:25 PM)  

i love your blog! im following you!
quinnsque.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre.  – (November 26, 2011 at 9:21 PM)  

aw so cute. <3

p.s. I'm having a giveaway for an arty-oval style ring if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP