cinematographic: seeking stephanie brown


seeking stephanie brown

Found this old collage, which I think I made for a contest, over at my Polyvore account. Aside from being reminded of why I use my own image editor to do collages now, this one stood out to me as unlike my usual picks. I realized that it's because I usually try to keep things within a price range I could conceivably afford, and this one has some pretty pricey things in there. Guess that Gotham City superhero look takes some green!

Fabrizia Spinelli  – (November 9, 2011 at 6:55 AM)  

Nice post, I love the things you selected especially the long gloves!!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

Unknown  – (November 14, 2011 at 10:48 AM)  

love the knee high boots so hot right now :-)

http://freetobepunk.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP