ruche winter lookbook video




If you've been following this blog for a while, you'll know I'm always charmed by brands' preview videos of their upcoming lines and lookbooks. I think it's something to do with getting to watch the models play out a story, becoming personable, and not just seeing clothes in motion. Ruche has just put out their winter lookbook, and lo and behold, a video! A romantic, wistful video that has me missing le boyfriend more than usual today, to be honest.

Bonnie  – (November 20, 2011 at 3:56 PM)  

I love preview videos! They make me really happy.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

The Cat Hag  – (November 22, 2011 at 2:39 AM)  

Their clothes are so very sweet ad girly hehe, I am actually going to their website now to do some online shopping! ;)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Anna  – (November 22, 2011 at 8:00 AM)  

I love Ruche, and really want to order something each time I'm on their page. But each time I'm afraid that I won't pull of that style.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP