sandy, can't you see

Wardrobe:
top: thrifted
shorts: Forever21
sunglasses: Target
flats: Charlotte Russe
bag: NY&Co

Camera:
Laura

My town still has an old drive-in movie theater, and in the summer, some of the local social clubs run movie nights there. Having missed most of this year's lineup due mostly to conflicting schedules (and a kind of unfortunate choice of movies), Laura and I made an effort to go to the showing of Ghostbusters over the weekend. Predictably, it rained. And the camera battery died just before the movie started.

Kind of bizarre to watch movies with rain streaming down the windshield and the majority of the lawn chair crowd bolting for the cover of the new pavilion, but it's all good fun anyway. And at least there were actual bathrooms this year!

I tried to dress a little retro, which would have maybe been more appropriate for the previous week's showing of Grease, but oh well. 

LyddieGal  – (August 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM)  

Haha, a movie in the rain sounds like a crazy experience.
I so love your tied off lace top, quite pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Annabelle Fleur  – (August 9, 2011 at 10:58 PM)  

You look absolutely amazing! I am completely in love with your blouse and shorts!!! BTW red lipstick looks amazing on you! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Blue  – (August 10, 2011 at 12:26 AM)  

I love your retro outfit, especially the top and the red shoes! And I really like that last shot of the rain.

Denisa L  – (August 11, 2011 at 1:42 PM)  

Lucky you, we don't have a drive in cinema, such a pity!
Love your glasses and you look amazing with red&black!

The Cat Hag  – (August 20, 2011 at 6:28 AM)  

A drive-in movie theatre sounds so fantastic! Gosh, I would definitely love to go watch a movie under the stars.

It's so romantic. :)

You are looking so pretty here babe, I love the red lippie on you. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP