crossed fingers for fred-pye

The boy has gone in to stay with the vet for some major treatment, and things don't look good.
Best case scenario is that he has a serious-but-treatable illness. Worst case is one of the many untreatable, unpreventable problems guinea pigs can develop as they get older, and, well, we all know how that ends. I wish I didn't have pigs that were all so close to each other in age. This year could get depressing real fast.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, and for little Fred.

Denisa L  – (August 23, 2011 at 1:20 AM)  

hope everything will be ok and he'll get better!

The Cat Hag  – (August 23, 2011 at 4:28 AM)  

I definitely have my fingers crossed for him, shall say a prayer for him now.

Hope he gets better soon. ♥♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

LyddieGal  – (August 23, 2011 at 8:33 PM)  

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope Fred pulls through!

Chic on the Cheap

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries  – (August 24, 2011 at 8:49 AM)  

awh, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm hoping it's treatable :) and otherwise, that he's not in pain... x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP