never was a paul, baby

Hate to be the downer on everyone's feed, but Fred baby didn't make it. He went downhill very quickly, and his body was simply shutting down, so there was really nothing that could be done for him. Organ failure was the most likely cause of his condition.

I might not have made the other post if I hadn't convinced myself he would get better (especially as this seems to be turning into a dead pets blog this summer. Meant to post happy pig pictures here, not spread depression around, dammit.) However, I still want to show a few photos from back when he was healthy, how I'd like to remember him.


LyddieGal  – (August 26, 2011 at 1:31 PM)  

Oh, i am so sorry to hear that. I'm sure he was a wonderful friend and will be very missed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP