take a hike

Wardrobe:
top: Target
shorts: Charlotte Russe
bag: Aerie
necklace: made by Laura

Camera:
Laura

A change of scenery today! There was a break in all the rain, so Laura and I took a quick drive over to a local park just the next town over. Totally forgot to bring anything with which to feed the ducks, but they still posed for a few photos, too. 

I know I've been slacking on the posting, but this week has been so. busy. Work aside, the pet chores have been getting a bit absurd. Little guinea pig Dawn, who you might remember from an earlier post, isn't doing so well, which means we're spending a lot of time on her care now. I'll try to post again before the week's over.

La Fille D'or  – (June 16, 2011 at 11:30 AM)  

What lovely park. Glad t o have found your blog.

Mio Tamura  – (June 18, 2011 at 10:53 PM)  

OH I TOTALLY agree with you, the 24/7 liner's are amazing! I have every color.
Just that when I was working on counter in luxury cosmetics, the more mature clients would rather not having it, it sounds kinda awful but by looking at it, they totally think its like the same as lip smackers! lol!
marketing can be huge in make-up!

The Cat Hag  – (June 18, 2011 at 11:09 PM)  

Awww I am so sorry to hear little Dawn isn't doing too well, I hope she gets better soon! ♥

And you look awesome, the top and the sunnies are super fantastic! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Alyssa  – (June 21, 2011 at 4:54 PM)  

I love the shirt, but then again I've always been a sucker for stripes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP