h&m fall 2011 lookbook


Just came across H&M's Fall 2011 lookbook today, and am kind of digging it! I'm not thrilled with all of these, but there are a few looks here that have me going DO WANT. All those deep reds and elegant blacks in the middle, paired with the very 90s hair and makeup? Guh.

I mean, look at these two:




Come to me, my affordably-priced lovelies.

On a side note, there was no outfit post this week due to general malaise. I'm sorry to say that, after careful consideration of Dawn's steadily deteriorating health, we decided that it was kindest to have her euthanized. It's a terrible choice to have to make, but I never want to force a pet to live a life of suffering just because I can't let them go. Depressingly, guinea pigs have limited medical options for some conditions. I hope Dawn's happier wherever she is now.





The Cat Hag  – (June 25, 2011 at 7:17 AM)  

I am so sad to read this sweetie, Dawn was such a beautiful girl, and I am actually tearing as I write this. :(

I love all your guinea pigs, they are all so cute and special. ♥

I hope she is happier now too!

BTW the coat and cuff links were for Bunny, not me haha.

Hope you are having a good weekend and snuggling up with your other guinea piggies.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Fedulab  – (June 26, 2011 at 3:38 PM)  

It's strange to see in summer the winter fashion collections.

You have taken a very difficult decision.I am very sorry for this loss. The most important thing is to keep her memories alive.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP