stuck in the nineties

Wardrobe:
dress: Charlotte Russe
mesh sweater: vintage
sunglasses: gift
bangle: gift

Camera:
Laura

You know you're getting old when you get to call your clothes from high school "vintage." Although it is kind of funny to see things I have in the back of my closet selling on Ebay for three/four times their original price. (Especially when it's junk that used to be in the $5 clearance rack at Rave.)

Took this set a few days ago when I woke up feeling a cold coming on. Good timing, too; I've been laid up since with the flu! That's three household members now who've had this one--watch out, #4, you might be next!

Amira  – (June 7, 2011 at 1:50 AM)  

Fantastic bag! Amazing pics in the foreSt! Love them all! Kisses, Amira

Kristel Louisa  – (June 7, 2011 at 2:50 AM)  

These pictures are totally amazing. You look gorgeous! I want your bag.

xx
Kristel
http://kristellouisa.blogspot.com/

The Cat Hag  – (June 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM)  

You look all rugged up and warm! I love how comfy this outfit looks, and what a cute bag!

Hope you are feeling better sweetie. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Lea  – (June 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM)  

Lovely pictures :)

It's sort of cool, because my mom saved some of her clothes from highschool/college for me, and those are most definitely vintage. Love the lacy top and skirt together.

Caroline Ergy Erg  – (June 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM)  

The 90's foreverr! Pretty photos!
xxxx

Sarah  – (June 12, 2011 at 10:53 PM)  

With an outfit like this, though, it's OK that you're stuck in the 90s ♥

Chelsea  – (June 14, 2011 at 7:05 PM)  

I love the background of these photos.

You are gorgeous, girl! I love your style.

~Chelsea

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP