jane of the jungle

Wardrobe:
top: gift
tunic: Urban Behavior
flats: Charlotte Russe
belt: Forever21
sunglasses: Windsor
bracelet: vintage
bag: NY&Co

Camera:
Meesh


People like to tell me that tunics aren't dresses, but then, these people are usually tall. I mean, if the most flattering dress length for me is 29-31 inches anyway, what's the difference if it wasn't strictly meant to be a dress? (I am sure that someday I will be having similar arguments with people about age and dress length. Stacy London, you can pry my minidresses and miniskirts out of my cold, dead hands.)

Er, I had a nice animation of this shoot, but couldn't get GIMP to convert it to an acceptable quality/size. Nuts to that.

The Cat Hag  – (June 2, 2011 at 5:59 PM)  

Hello sweetie, you look so elegant and refined in this outfit.

The lace detail on that cardigan is amazing. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

roberto syrious  – (June 3, 2011 at 12:33 AM)  

oooh so cute
amazing outfit!!
really love the location!

Syriously in Fashion
Facebook

Jeanne-Ange  – (June 3, 2011 at 10:50 AM)  

I love your sheer lace blouse :)

x jeanne
allthingssnice.blogspot.com

Buky  – (June 23, 2011 at 1:15 PM)  

Oh wow.
That is a very lovely outfit.
Everything just looks perfect.
Thanks for the inspiration :D
http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP