my must-have fall fashions: 2011 trends


My fave picks for fall maybe aren't as feminine as I've been dressing lately, but I think I'm ready for a move away from short skirts and pastels. Give me color, drama, and comfort this season. 

...but maybe not in this precise combination.

Paris W  – (October 5, 2011 at 9:41 PM)  

Love the sweater! I love dark lippy!


http://likemynewsuspenders.blogspot.com

Mikimoto Angel  – (October 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM)  

Cute collection you've put together here!I love the Vamp Lippy from Revlon and the Wide-Legged flares. :-)

Amber Blue Bird  – (October 6, 2011 at 11:41 AM)  

dont you just love the Black Cherry lipstick! I cant get enough of it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP