costumes of halloween past: femme fatale fashion

left to right:  Harley Quinn, female greaser, Irma Vep, forest witch, Slytherin girl

I don't know that you could really call Harley Quinn a femme fatale, but hey: all goofball villainesses welcome.

Today was kind of a bust as far as this year's Halloween costume goes, so I ended up browsing through some more successful past costume attempts to cheer myself up. I tried fiber reactive dyeing for the first time, and after letting the garment cure for a day, the colors are significantly lighter than when applied. Kind of scared to see what it'll look like once it goes through the wash cycle. Although considering I also found out that the hairpieces I need won't be shipped on time, color accuracy is probably not something I should worry too much about!

Stephanie  – (October 30, 2011 at 2:35 PM)  

Wow, your costumes are fantastic! I wish I was as creative. Oh well, perhaps next year!

www.fashionandtea.com

LyddieGal  – (October 31, 2011 at 8:08 PM)  

ah you look great - love the forest witch.
happy halloween!

Chic on the Cheap

FlO  – (November 13, 2011 at 2:50 AM)  

Awesome looks! Love each one of them :)

http://floswonderland.com/

Flo xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP