one hundred years of style, dance version



Just saw this linked through Beta Boutique, and had to pass it on.

It's interesting how the differences in style look so much smaller when placed in succession like this, until you get to the 80s/90s.

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark  – (September 2, 2011 at 5:34 AM)  

the 40's outfit with the red pants...I just about swooned! This was SO awesome. I'm so glad you shared this!! I can't wait to show my mom lol.

The Cat Hag  – (September 18, 2011 at 12:40 AM)  

That is a super awesome video, gosh isn't it a wonder how style and fashion evolves yet doesn't at the same time? :)

Hope you are having a good weekend!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP