a last touch of summer


No, that isn't poison ivy behind me. It's Virginia creeper, which now grows all over the woods in our backyard. That's not to say that there isn't plenty of poison ivy around, though. Going into the corners of the yard is dangerous business.

Also, I'm not dead. Just incredibly horribly busy with a few unexpected crises. Hoping to get back into regular posting soon, especially since I totally missed Fashion Week. Lots of catching up to do.

(Oh, who am I kidding. I hate spring fashion shows anyway. Autumn, I am ready for you.)

WARDROBE:
cardigan: Target
skirt: the back of my closet
camisole: Express
shoes: Charlotte Russe
hat: thrifted

CAMERA:
Laura

The Cat Hag  – (October 2, 2011 at 1:42 AM)  

This is such a vibrant combination sweetie, you look gorgeous! :)

Hope you had a great weekend.


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

Samantha K  – (October 10, 2011 at 7:37 AM)  

I love the colors of this outfit. Perfect summer to fall transition outfit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP