ruche summer resort lookbook



I always enjoy flipping through Ruche's lookbooks, and this one's even got a video attached. Resort wear isn't usually my thing, as I always end up doing maybe four beach/pool days per year no matter what I plan for, but many of these pieces are just really comfortable-looking late summer wear. Glad to see a lot of pale pink and polka dots, which I haven't been seeing much of elsewhere right now. Anyone else getting materialistic about those brightly-colored sundresses in the middle? 

The Cat Hag  – (July 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM)  

This lookbook is so unhealthy for me, the girl who LOVES polka dots and pastel colors!!

Hehe, but thankew for sharing though I would have to say my bank account might end up disliking you, just kidding! ♥♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP