the wishing well

Where rampant materialism abounds!  Now, what does Meesh covet this week?


I saw these custom painted Jurassic Park sneakers from Xneaker and fell instantly into geek love. Now, these are men's sneaks, but can you imagine this design on, say, a woman's canvas shoe? (Would think seriously about wearing it daily, no lie.)


This Sugar and Spice top from Peacock Plume would go with just about everything I own right now.


When did this come out on DVD?? The Hallmark version of The Secret Garden is my favorite; I don't care what anyone else says. Terrible and hilarious accents aside, it's the only one where I can buy Mary as an actual kid.


This sailor knot headband from marcelacamargo is simply beautiful. Do want.

Unknown  – (April 20, 2011 at 9:54 AM)  

gahhh! that sailor knot head band is to die for! amazing. cute blog! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

rachel  – (April 20, 2011 at 4:28 PM)  

yess, that sailor knot head band. amazing!

The Cat Hag  – (April 23, 2011 at 6:37 PM)  

I think that hairband would look divine on you. ♥♥

Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog. You made my day. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP