cinematographic: will turner


Will Turner in Summer



Saw this romper in Chloe Loves Charlie's shop and just couldn't resist playing with a little Pirates of the Caribbean style. (so timely four years after the last movie came out! I am so on top of this trend thing.) I based this off of one of Will Turner's less derpy outfits, which you can see at the bottom of the post. Also left in two boot options, because although I can't wear heels myself, that heeled Madden boot is freaking gorgeous. Costumey? Oh yes. In fact, I may have gone a little bit overboard.

(Wow, did I really just make that pun?)

Photobucket's gone kaput for the last few days, so my blog is looking a little bare. Here's hoping it gets fixed soon, so that I don't have to upload everything all over again, elsewhere.



Costume photo from The Costumer's Guide

rachel  – (April 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM)  

will turner. so beautiful. if me and him were twins...how fun would that be...!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP