as wick as wick can be


Today would have been a perfect day to start on rose garden plans with my sister, except that the stores and nurseries have pretty much nothing in stock right now. Hurry it up, Lowes. Your gift cards, they are burning holes in our pockets! Better get big plants this year. Last time, all the seedling flowers were eaten by the ten gazillion neighborhood squirrels. (That's what I get for feeding them in the winter.)



Went shopping at the mall yesterday and picked up a few accessories so that I have options that are not sandals this spring. Sales, I thank you.



And now for a nice, awkward animation, courtesy of GIMP's animation tools and my boredom:


Yep, I am clearly the epitome of grace and elegance here.

skirt: unsure of origin
tank: probably Charlotte Russe
shoes: Charlotte Russe
belt: F21
cardigan: New York & Co.
sunglasses: gift


Photos by my sister Laura
Bad photo editing by me

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries  – (April 11, 2011 at 4:41 AM)  

:D Love the gif in the end! :D
Happy Monday! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com

Olivia  – (April 12, 2011 at 7:04 AM)  

I really like your sunglasses :) x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP