a striped summer

It's a Striped Summer
Or what Meesh would be all over if she didn't already own serviceable enough beachwear! Doesn't quite have the exact color scheme I was going for, though. I wanted a hat in a really faded mauve or light blue/purple, but this'll do.

Posting got kind of shoved to the side this weekend/last week; work and critter concerns took over instead. One of my guinea pigs is sick and I've been wigging out all over the place about it. Even with vet intervention, it's the kind of thing that tends to end badly for these little ones. Hoping she pulls through anyway, but it's hard to stay positive about this stuff sometimes. Hope everyone else had a better weekend!

Amira  – (April 25, 2011 at 11:27 PM)  

Love all the items! Great stuff! Follow you)Follow me?

Unknown  – (April 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM)  

that purple bathing suit is too cute!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

TheLovelyHunter  – (April 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM)  

love your summer picks, i hope your guinea pig gets all better soon!

sofia

Meesh  – (April 26, 2011 at 11:37 PM)  

Thanks, guys. Hunter: she's doing a little better today, so I'm feeling hope creeping in again.

Unknown  – (April 27, 2011 at 10:20 AM)  

i love this suit!! what a fun outfit. wish it was a beachworthy day so i could try wearing something similar :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP