pretty in peach


Charlotte Russe peach skirt
New York & Company scarf & top
Target cardigan
Lord & Taylor's tights
Kohls driving gloves
orange purse (gift)
not sure about the falling apart platform sandals
red sunglasses that I'm pretty sure belonged to my boyfriend...about 5 years ago!

Ah, warm spring weather, how I have longed for it...and how disappointed I was today! Curse you, deceptive sunlight. Warm, no. Utterly freezing? Oh yes. I prefer this outfit without the cardie or tights, but it wasn't going to happen.

My sister cooked up some amazing pan-Asian food for us yesterday, and I thought I'd share my favorite part. Homemade spring rolls ahoy:


This is the kind of meal that, once you finish it, you keep looking hopefully into the empty pots as though more will magically appear.

Lysa  – (March 25, 2011 at 8:44 AM)  

Super look!!!
J aime
Biz
Lysa
http://www.leblogdelysa.com

Julia  – (March 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM)  

Heavens, I love that skirt! It's so cheerful in the cold!
xo

Fedulab  – (March 29, 2011 at 3:26 PM)  

i love your style, great colors ;)
have a nice day

Fede/Fedulab
http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP