no magic mirrors



F21 cranberry dress
Charlotte Russe leggings
White Stag boots
cream twill coat from Weathervane
scarf gifted by a Secret Santa


This is my go-to ensemble for when I don't want to worry about comfort, but would really rather not wear sweats either! Aside from the cut and the $5 sale price, the best thing about this day dress is the color. It reminds me of the late 90s when everyone was wearing these super flattering wine-colored reds and deep greens (in crushed velvet with an overlay of black lace, but I think we can collectively pretend to not remember that part.)

These pics, though! With another (more talented) student photographer in the house, I haven't really taken my own photos in a while. Getting back into the swing of it is a little more challenging than I expected...especially when I start making mistakes straight off! What, I should have remembered to change the ISO settings? That's shooting high, my friend.

Fedulab  – (March 18, 2011 at 3:47 AM)  

I love the cranberry color of your dress
It fits on you ^_^

Fede/Fedulab
http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP