browsing the shopruche garden dreams lookbook






Ruche is one of my favorite online stores, and I always love flipping through their lookbooks. I mean, seriously--are you seeing those dresses in the trees? My wanting face, this is it.

Jamie-Lee Burns  – (March 26, 2011 at 4:27 PM)  

I hadn't heard of ruche before, but wow how pretty is their lookbook?!

Crystal  – (April 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

Thank you so much for this! I've put their other spring catalogue up on my latest post. I could wear each and everything in there (the Garden one, too)
Happy Spring!
Claire

RenĂ©e  – (April 4, 2011 at 6:20 PM)  

Ahhh yes, I spent quite a long time browsing through this. Love.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP