1985 called


Why yes, those are socks with my flats.



Urban Behavior tunic
New York & Company sweater
Black jacket from Target (I think)
Charlotte Russe leggings
American Eagle flats

Bit of a sloppy look today, but I was late out the door and just sort of threw it all on. At least I was only visiting grandparents! Well, except for that whole posting it on the internet thing. Whoops.

rachel  – (March 28, 2011 at 5:20 PM)  

haha. i love sloppy days though. they're so freeing! and besides, you don't look sloppy. at all. actually. i love your sweater!

Jamie-Lee Burns  – (March 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM)  

sometimes you need to have days where you're lazy and just throw any old thing on. love the colour of your jumper x

Meesh  – (March 30, 2011 at 12:52 AM)  

Thanks, Rachel and Jamie-Lee. Weirdly, I've never been able to make this sweater work in an outfit before!

james  – (March 31, 2011 at 12:44 PM)  

i like your jacket! i need one like that :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP