selfies on a farmer's market day


The art of taking my own picture with an iphone, I have yet to master it. Soon I'll bust out the actual DSLR and snap a decent outfit shoot for once, but for now, you can all suffer through my phone hijinks.

Today's look, mainly American Eagle (and a pair of bright orange Payless canvas shoes I had to bleach lighter; it was a matter of public service), took me downtown to shop the local farmer's market. I usually really enjoy the friendly atmosphere of fairs and this sort of thing, but damned if my fellow townspeople didn't sour it by acting like, well, themselves. "I've got somewhere to be gtfo my way" might as well have been tattooed on foreheads. Relax, people. There are like 2 booths here; it's not that serious.

Unknown  – (July 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM)  

i think you have already mastered the art! those last 2 shots of you are gorgeous!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP