late bloomer


This oversized Japanese maple changes foliage late every year, without fail. The oaks have already dropped their frankly awful yellow-brown leaves, so all that's left for color in my yard is this and a distant yellow splash from a larger maple creeping over the fence on my neighbor's property. I'm not ready for winter!

I'll take the coat, and leave the flowers in my hair no matter the weather.

 pea coat: Old Navy
mint dress: Chicwish
scarf: Aerie
leggings: Charlotte Russe
ankle boots: White Mountain

tinted moisturizer: Sonia Kashuk in Radiant
concealer: Maybelline in medium beige
pressed powder: Maybelline in ivory
eyeliner: Maybelline Eye Studio gel and Urban Decay pencil
Mascara: Maybelline you know the one
lipstick: Revlon in Kiss and Covergirl in Temptress

Unknown  – (November 6, 2013 at 6:29 PM)  

gorgeous pictures!! and yes, flowers in the hair, no matter what the season! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP