dead woman walking


Funny how some days we can still get away with no jackets, even though it's only a month to Christmas. But I'm not complaining! The longer the "S" word is put off, the better, I say. Woe to the years when it seems like nonstop snowstorms December through March. Do not want. I'm already pining for spring.

Or at least February. I was sucked in by a marathon of The Walking Dead on AMC the other day, and welp, look who's got a new show to pine for over the winter hiatus. Never been much for the zombie apocalypse stories before, but there's something about this one that caught me. Clearly, I learned nothing from watching six seasons of LOST, though, as TWD has so many of the same problems that made LOST unbearable to watch at some points. (Season Five L.A. scenes, I am looking at you. All Kate episodes, you too.)

Here's hoping that the meandering plotline doesn't continue through the second half of the season, and that the pace picks up like the first season's. Six-episode formulas work better for TV shows, I swear. As much as I like watching my favorite shows every week, I could really do without the filler.

WARDROBE:

sweater: American Eagle
shorts: Forever21
leggings: JCPenney
boots: White Mountain via Macy's
bag: vintage via Dandelion Daydreamer
bangle bracelet: gift
ring: Gretchen Hind Designs
lipstick: Revlon Black Cherry

CAMERA:

Laura

Anna  – (December 4, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

What a stunning lipstick color!

Unknown  – (December 4, 2011 at 4:19 PM)  

very pretty photos! i really like the second one ^^

liz  – (December 6, 2011 at 9:18 AM)  

love the peach frilly skirt with the otherwise dark simple outfit. and the lipstick looks great!

walking dead is definitely on my list of things to watch, but if its too similar to lost [ie really good, then overly complicated, then just stupid ..then jumping the shark] idk if i really want to see it.

white witch Hi_D  – (December 12, 2011 at 6:22 PM)  

Oooohhh... I've always liked Gothic looks... Nice post... Found you on FTLOB...
*smiles*

Hi_D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP