the rain came down, down, down


Today was another one of those Connecticut days where the weather can't decide what it wants to do. "Shall I crank up the humidity to hair-frizzing levels?" I imagine it considered. "Shall I lull everyone into a false sense of security about the temperature? Or open up the sky with random downpours and freezing hail every few hours, then let the sun come back at the end of the day like nothing ever happened?"

The answer, if you were wondering, was yes to everything.


My little sister hates this outfit, and kept cracking up about it on the drive home from her college. I'll admit that it's not my usual thing, but I wanted to do something with the Grimace arm warmers. There's definitely something missing, though.


My brain tells me it's a big, wide-brimmed hat, but I must resist these hat impulses! I never end up wearing them.


skirt: Forever21
tank: Charlotte Russe
sweatshirt: altered an old one
arm warmers: altered
boots: walmart (I think)
awesome Sailormoon umbrella: gift from a friend way back in HS

P.S. This was probably one of the worst photoshoots I've ever done, modeling-wise. Loling forever at the squinty, angry faces I made! Someone's gotta remind me next time that my eyes cannot handle the glare on a day like this...

Unknown  – (April 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM)  

very cute i love that cropped sweater!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

dejoiss  – (April 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM)  

nice blog! the umbrella is so cute as you. :D

dejoiss ♥

http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

current inspirations

search me

Photo Info

All personal photographs taken by me unless otherwise stated. Not that you'll want them, but please drop me a message first for permission before using my pictures elsewhere. granniesguide@gmail.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP